Here are some of the Beauty essentials I am making sure to pack for my Mexico trip!:
- Anastasia Beverly Hills – Master Palette by Mario: The colors are the perfect combination of 12 golden warm tones, and include every shade you could ever want for any day or night look. I actually preordered this from Sephora… and almost regret not buying a second one. It is currently sold out everywhere. I saw it listed for 2X the price on Ebay… I would say a close second would be the ABH Modern Renaissance Palette or just creating your own custom palette with her single shadows.
- Urban Decay “All Nighter” Makeup setting spray: My go-to setting spray for probable the last 10 year… Use it as the final touch to set everything in place or spritz your face after applying your foundation to really set it.
- Laura Mercier Translucent Setting Powder: I had heard the hype about this product for soooo long, and only jumped on the bandwagon this past year. My loss, because it is amazing! It sets your makeup/ foundation and leaves a matte finish!
- Grande Lips Hydrating Lip Plumper (clear): At first, the sensation was a little much for me, but I learned less really is more. Only put on a small amount, and apply more centrally to your lips. Don’t apply it like you need to get complete coverage, it will smooth out. This is great for moisturizing your lips before applying lipstick!
- Tarte Amazonian Clay Waterproof 12 Hour Concealer: I use this under my eyes, or anywhere I want to add some brightness.
- Hourglass Ambient Lighting Palette: This is my second time buying this product, and it have been a third if I hadn’t purchased the holiday limited edition palette when I hit the pan on my first one of these. I can’t say enough about how wonderful this palette is! The light shade is great for highlight or brightening up the eye area. The darker shade is great for adding a little glow, or using it for contouring. The third shade is the perfect finishing power to make your final look exactly how you want it. It also makes your skin look amazing in photos!
- Nars Matte Velvet Tinted Moisturizer: If you are ever looking for a full coverage tinted moisturizer that stands up to the elements (and protects you from the sun!) – this is for you! It isn’t super heavy but gives complete coverage just like a foundation.
- Hourglass Dim Light Primer: This can be worn alone, and creates a beautiful sun kissed and radiant glow. You can also wear it under your makeup to add a little glow from underneath and help your makeup stay on longer.
- Urban Decay Lipstick is my VICE Lip Palette: I love the colors in this set, and it is amazing for travel. Especially since I won’t be wearing any bold lip looks to the pool/beach (just sunscreen!), this is great for all my nighttime lip looks – plus super convenient!
- Becca Jaclyn Hill Champagne Pop Face Palette: This is my go to vacation/ summer face palette. It has beautiful blushes, a bronzer, and 2 highlighters! They look amazing on tan or just sun kissed skin!
Hope this helps when it comes to packing the best beauty essentials for vacation!